THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey readers ! This is the tyme for me to bring out my stress here ..... I have alot of problem in school ! Im so sorry in there are any broken english , becoz im not quite good in english ... hehe ...
Everyday at school all my friends and claasmates make fun of me .... They make fun of my name and my skin .... My real name is Shafurah , they call me isappbuahh ... Haiss ... Tell youh the truth , my face got alots of birthday , not oneiy face , my whole body too ! They make fun of my skin , such as Dot-Dot laa , Dot Disease laa , Dog Disease laa and morreee ... They have really hurt my feeling ... But wat to do .... I will give another change .... Now they do not disturb me anymore ...
Becoz my parents had wrote a later to my form teacher , and my form teacher and spoken to them ... Well now they know what i really feel now .... Now they are my FRIENDS ! Just wanna to thank the god , teachers , parents an friends for understanding my feeling !
:D

0 comments: